International Scientific Conference “Biotechnologies in the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Far East: current state and prospects” (dedicated to the 115th Anniversary of Agricultural Science in the Russian Far East) will be held in Ussuriysk, Russia, on the 27th-28th June, 2023.
- FSBSI “Federal Scientific Center of Agricultural Biotechnology of the Far East named after A.K. Chaiki”;
- the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
The main topics:
- Plant Science
- Breeding and Seed Production
- Biotechnologies in Agriculture
- Genetics and Breeding
- Plant Protection
- Animal Husbandry
- Environmental Aspects of Agricultural Activity
- In person (for participants from Russia)
- Online (for participants from China)
The official languages of the Conference are Russian and English.